The human voice is one of the most expressive musical instruments and communication devices around. It is used in more forms of entertainment than most of the other instruments combined. Want to do musical theater? You’ve come to the right place. Want to rock out? The singer is often the most recognizable personality in the band, not to mention the most accessible. Singing can be used solo or in an ensemble. And, best of all, it’s an instrument you always carry with you!
Under The Sun Studios is proud to present private voice lessons and group voice classes with the staff of Under The Sun Studios. Some of our instructors have been teaching in the Walnut Creek/Concord area since the beginning of the Millennium. Ron’s patient, consistent, and well-planned approach will have you quickly on your way to singing freely and performing onstage.
Check out what you get when you come to Under The Sun Studios:
- Well-thought out Beginning Curriculum – The Studio Director has been writing Under The Sun Studios’ vocal curriculum since before there was an Under The Sun Studios. You’ll learn some exercises and anatomy, not to mention some music reading, melodies and solfeggio, better known as Do-Re-Me.
- Customized Goals and Progress Reports – When you study at Under The Sun Studios, you have more than an individual teacher at your disposal. The Studio Director, Head Instructor, Assistant Instructors, and Interns meet regularly to discuss each student’s progress individually. Not only that, but EVERY quarter, the Studio Director will meet with you to discuss your goals and design your personalized curriculum. This way, we can be assured that every student makes progress towards each of their own particular goals.
- Sing Outside Your Shower – While you do often sound your best in the shower or belting out tunes in the front seat of the car, why not use your gift to entertain and communicate? After learning your first tunes, we help you see why you put in that work. At Under The Sun Studios, we help you learn the tunes and then give you opportunities to sing them live with your fellow musicians, with and without an audience.
- Write Your Own Songs – We’ve helped a lot of local artists find their voice over the years and we want you to express yourself, too. Unlock your potential and tell the world what you want to say in song. We’ll get that catchy melody out of your head and into your voice and then teach you how to put it into a song that really shows your emotions. And, if that isn’t enough, we’ll give you a place to showcase it to the world at our Open Mic Night or on our performance stage.
- Access to Sheet Music and other supplies-Under The Studios carries all the accessories you need to
sing in our music store! We have sheet music, both printed and digital delivery, pitch pipes, and a knowledgeable staff of salespeople and repair personnel for all of your retail music needs.